Let Agreed £575 Per Month - House, Residential
Spacious 3 bed, 2 bathroom Victorian mid -terrace house close to all amenities and local transport. The house has just been redecorated throughout with new carpets throughout and the installation of a new gas fired central heating boiler and radiators.
Deposit negotiable – Please ask at viewing.
Administration fee – £150.00
The accommodation offers large hall with tiled floor, stairs to first floor, door to front living room with square arch to dining room. Downstairs shower room with washbasin and toilet, kitchen to the rear with high gloss white wall and base cupboards, washing machine, oven/hob and fridge/freezer. Door to enclosed rear yard. To the first floor is the family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single. Double glazed throughout, blinds to windows.
Situated in Esher Road and close to local shops and public transport to the City centre. The hospital is an easy walk.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) Misrepresentations Act 1967 – These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.
(2) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(3) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(5) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
(6) Money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.