Let Agreed £675 Per Month - House, Residential
We are delighted to offer in association with Whitehouse Estates this beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property for let located in the very highly popular village of Whiston.
Property briefly comprises of Entrance Porch, Living Room (14’10″x16′), Kitchen/Dining Room (8’8″x14’7″), Main Bedroom (8’4″x14’2″), 2nd Bedroom (10’2″x8’3″), 3rd Bedroom (6’2″x9’4″) & Bathroom (6’x6’7″).
Property also boasts Upvc Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating & Off Road Parking…Close to local Railway Stations (Whiston 0.6m, Prescot 1.2m) and local Schools (Halsnead Primary 0.4m, St Leo’s & Southmead Primary 0.6m, Whiston Willis Primary 0.9m).
Decorated to a very high standard with Kitchen & Bathroom having been fully refurbished, making this property and ideal family home… Early applications for this property are strongly advised due to the highly anticipated demand for this type of property.
Rent in Advance £675.00
Administration fee – £150.00 & £45.00 for guarantor
Guarantor / References required
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) Misrepresentations Act 1967 – These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.
(2) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(3) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(4) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(5) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
(6) Money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.